Tower Hall Rushmere St Andrew IP4 5SU 11.10-12.30pm Tuesdays mornings
Dates: Classes re-started on Tuesday 28th July 2020. Places limited so booking essential. No yoga Tuesday August 25th 2020-re-starts September 1st 2020
This is now a general class, but particularly suitable for beginners
I take you safely through gentle, mindful movements, with suggestions for modifications if need be. Suitable for anyone who is new to yoga or who would benefit from a carefully structured practice to promote mobility & flexibility, strength, general well being and peace of mind.
Please bring a mat and blanket for the relaxation
Covid 19 health and safety:
- 2 meter distancing. Wearing of face coverings currently optional and not compulsary for practising yoga, though you might like to wear one on entering hall and settling.
- Windows and doors where appropriate kept open for good ventilation
- Please bring own mat etc; no sharing of equipment
- Installed PIR light detectors in the toilets of both halls
- Wall mounted hand sanitiser dispensers -please sanitise when entering and leaving class
- Full risk assessments and signage displayed clearly. Caretaking staff will complete a deep clean of the halls after every use.
- All caretakers have a supply of PPE to use when cleaning and inspecting the halls
- The kitchen remains closed.
- Please don’t come to class if you or a member of your household are displaying any symptoms of covid 19 or have come back from any country where you are required to quarantine
Cost/Payment: Tower Hall: £57 for a block of 6X 80 minute classes. ‘Drop in’/individual sessions on request Payment can be by BACS, cheque or cash.
‘I have osteoporosis and need to keep strong and flexible. I enjoy your yoga class and appreciate the fact that you know each person’s ‘weakness’ and adapt for them accordingly.’ (Pauline, Ipswich, July 2019)
‘I do yoga to improve balance, flexibility, muscle strength and posture. I can almost kneel again, I can get up from the floor with greater ease, my posture has improved. The class is ideal for those of us who have stiffened up over the years. The yoga is gentle and relaxing, but still very effective.’ (Marilyn, Kesgrave, July 2019)
‘Caroline is a brilliant teacher, really intuitive to everyone’s needs and abilites. Clear instruction and demonstrations and always offers an alternative if movement is difficult.’ (Jane,Ufford, July 2019)
‘I like the relaxed atmosphere, calm voice, music and peacefulness.’ (Anne, Kegrave, July 2019)
‘I have returned to yoga after a long break of over 20 years. Caroline has made me feel extremely welcome. Her yoga class is very relaxing and friendly and Caroline spends time on ‘yoga breathing’ which helps one relax, also gentle stretching and balancing. One is so busy nowadays that it’s easy not to give oneself the time they deserve. I am already benefitting from Caroline’s yoga classes, sleeping better, feeling more relaxed and supple.’ (Sue, Tower Hall, March 2018)
‘There is an old saying that to be successful in life or sport you should find yourself a good teacher or coach. Yoga is new to me, but I can highly recommend Caroline.’ (Bobby Ferguson, Ipswich Town FC Manager 1982-87, October 2016)
‘I want to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks for being such an amazing yoga teacher! I truly believe that my yoga journey is happening so wonderfully and I’m progressing so nicely, because I’ve found such a wonderful teacher! I know that it’s really important to find someone that you can connect with in order to stick at something and really progress. I’m really loving my yoga and I’m seeing a huge array of benefits, so much so, that I’m now off of my anti depressants :-)’ (CD April 2016)
‘Definitely notice more flexibility in movements. Each session leaves you feeling calmer and relaxed. Yoga is beneficial for everyone (men and women alike). Caroline is very considerate to all abilites and her calm approach gives you the confidence to carry out exercises to your ability.’ (Usha and Mukesh)
For information or to enrol please contact me here.