Zoom classes for March 2021 as follows:
As we can’t currently meet in person, I am running the following virtual classes. All you need is a bit of space, a mat and to click the link to the class which I’ll email you the day before. If you have never done Zoom before and feel apprehensive I am always happy to talk you through it and have a trial run with you before the class. The classes are designed to safely promote mobility and strength, reduce stress and to give you some much needed time to balance body, breath and mind.
- Mondays 7.30-8. 50pm : Evening yoga to de-stress and unwind and help you get a good night’s sleep. Includes yoga poses and movement, restorative practices using simple props and relaxation (this is a more restorative class than Wednesday’s)
- Tuesdays 10am -11.15am A general morning class for people who already have experience of yoga (includes asana, pranayama and relaxation)
- Wednesday 7.30pm – 8.45pm Yoga – general class for anyone with experience of yoga (includes asana, pranayama and relaxation)
- Thursday 10am-11.15am Yoga for all abilities-to gently promote strength, flexibilty healthy breathing and relaxation, particularly
suitable for beginners or anyone who prefers a gentler physical practice
- Friday 8am to 8.50am Yoga to start the day-movement to energise and 20 minutes of pranayama (breathing practices) and meditation. Designed to promote feelings of well being and optimism
- Cost: £8 per class; £28 for 4 classes; £40 for unlimited access for the month (Total number of classes =28)
For information or to enrol please contact me here.
“After spending a few months trying to follow online yoga videos during 2020 I found myself really enjoying the way it made me feel. But what I felt I lacked was being in a class environment where I could learn more about the practice under the guidance of an experienced yoga instructor.
I had a look online for yoga instructors and found Caroline who would normally teach quite close to where I live. In lockdown once again Caroline was delivering her classes online via ‘Zoom’. Unsure of how I felt about this I arranged a one-to-one lesson with Caroline to meet with her but also to find out what I’m comfortable doing and which class I should attend. As a beginner I didn’t want to find myself out of my depth and not enjoying the practice.
I joined that same week via Zoom the general & beginners’ class which I thoroughly enjoyed. I didn’t need to worry about being out of my depth as Caroline is always reminding us that it’s not a competition and to only do what feels right for our body. Caroline also spends time on breathing exercises during the lesson which for me is just as important as the physical movement of yoga.
I now join as many classes online as I can each week and through Zoom am able to only see Caroline on my screen which feels like my own private lesson with her.
I am so surprised at how much I enjoy the online lessons that I have asked Caroline if she is able to continue after lockdown eases. Perhaps a blend of the two would be a lovely option to have if at all possible.
If anyone is thinking about trying Yoga with Caroline just give it a go, even if like me you’re a beginner. It really has been a pleasant surprise how enjoyable the classes are online.” (Erica, Ipswich, February 2021)
‘Thank you for another great practice last night Caroline. I’m really enjoying the variations to our practice. I’m still being challenged, which for me is a good thing.’ (Jamie, January 2021, Wednesday evening class)
‘Just to let you know how much I enjoyed the class last night and had a good night’s sleep which was badly needed.’ (Elizabeth, January 21, Monday evening class)
‘I would just like to say how much I am enjoying the Zoom yoga classes. I feel already much more positive after the lovely stretches. It is really giving me much more energy. Thank you! ‘ (Jo, January 21)
‘Your classes this week have been great. The quality of my sleep on Monday night was amazing.’ (Helen, January 21)
‘A lovely class thank you and no problems with Zoom. You were very clear and I could follow easily.’ (Julie, January 21, Tuesday morning class)